Accommodation ForemanLocation: Nottingham
We are currently looking for an Accommodation Foreman to join our Nottingham Depot.
The ideal person will be highly motivated, able to prioritise workloads and have previous supervisory skills in a similar role/environment. A knowledge of portable accommodation/containers would be advantageous.
Contract type: Permanent
Working Hours: Full Time
Nixon Hire Overview
Established 52 years ago, Nixon Hire is a UK leader in the provision of construction equipment. Our core product offering includes plant, accommodation, welfare facilities, toilets and modular buildings.
With over 24,000 assets and 300 product lines, we supply products and services to commercial and domestic customers. Nixon Hire operate from over 20 Depot locations, from which our products are prepared and dispatched for hire or for sale and are refurbished or configured as required.
The main duties of the role are:
- Supervising staff in the department.
- Distributing work equitably and efficiently to ensure containers are available to meet hire requirements and site problems such as leakages / breakdown of heaters etc. are dealt with promptly and in a cost effective manner.
- Inspecting all containers going out on hire to ensure they meet the necessary standards of cleanliness and appearance. Ensuring the correct furniture kits / heaters / cookers etc have been included.
- Adhere to Health and Safety, Environmental and Quality processes to ensure we are compliant at all times
- Competitive rate of pay
- Workplace pension
- 23 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays on starting
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org