Bid Co-OrdinatorLocation: Central Support Office
We are looking to recruit an experienced Bid Co-ordinator to join our sales team in our Central Support Office in Newcastle.
Contract type: Permanent
Working Hours: Full Time
Nixon Hire Overview
Established 52 years ago, Nixon Hire is a UK leader in the provision of construction equipment. Our core product offering includes plant, accommodation, welfare facilities, toilets and modular buildings.
With over 24,000 assets and 300 product lines, we supply products and services to commercial and domestic customers. Nixon Hire operate from 14 Depot locations, from which our products are prepared and dispatched for hire or for sale and are refurbished or configured as required.
The Bid Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Tender and contract submissions
- Populating supporting documentation such as contractual agreements, SLAs, presentations
- Market research- identifying and sourcing opportunities e.g bid portals
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Proactively keeping up to date with the latest Company developments
- Managing the tender database
- Recording activity and opportunities onto CRM
- Production of KPIs
- Coordinating invoices/purchase orders for Tender memberships
Strong skills in Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPointPrevious Experience in a similar role
Previous experience in a similar sector
Excellent attention to detail
Competitive salaryWorkplace pension
23 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays on starting