Business Development ManagerLocation: Castleford
We are looking for a dynamic Business Development Manager to join our Castleford Depot, covering the surrounding region with responsibility for developing new sales opportunities for the business as well as ensuring the depot and company sales targets are achieved.
Contract type: Permanent
Working Hours: Full Time
Nixon Hire Overview
Established 52 years ago, Nixon Hire is a UK leader in the provision of construction equipment. Our core product offering includes plant, accommodation, welfare facilities, toilets and modular buildings.
With over 24,000 assets and 300 product lines, we supply products and services to commercial and domestic customers. Nixon Hire operate from Depot locations nationwide, from which our products are prepared and dispatched for hire or for sale and are refurbished or configured as required.
- Proactively sourcing new leads whilst generating and expanding the existing customer base.
- Managing the sales process from start to finish.
- Continually exploring improvements to be made to the service you provide existing customers and generate further revenue from them.
- Liaising with the UK Sales Manager to establish target customers and planning visits in an effective and efficient manner.
- Maintaining records with levels of sales activity, all sales leads obtained and followed up, success rates etc.
- Keeping up to date with business and product developments within the division.
- Sharing leads with other team members to maximise Company revenue potential.
- Offering customers an efficient, knowledgeable and courteous service, to ensure their requirements are identified, that the Company has product available to meet those needs within the timescale required by the customer, and arranging for the Company to deliver the required product, to the correct site, at the required time.
- Previous target driven sales experience
- A full valid driving license is essential.
- Experience in the Plant Hire industry.
- Self Motivated and well organised.
- Strong Communication skills both written, verbal and in person
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Bonus Scheme
- Company Car
- Generous Employer Contribution Workplace Pension
- 23 days Holiday plus Bank Holidays on starting
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com