Customer Damage CoordinatorLocation: Central Support Office (Newcastle)
We are looking to recruit a Customer Damage Coordinator, to become an effective member of the Customer Damage Team, based at our Central Support Office.
The Customer Damage Team are responsible for handling all customer damage cases, ensuring we are providing an efficient, knowledgeable, and accurate service.
Contract type: Permanent
Working Hours: 40 Hours
Nixon Hire Overview
Established 52 years ago, Nixon Hire is a UK leader in the provision of construction equipment.
Our core product offering includes plant, accommodation, welfare facilities, toilets and modular buildings.
With over 24,000 assets and 300 product lines, we supply products and services to commercial and domestic customers. Nixon Hire operate from Depot locations nationwide, from which our products are prepared and dispatched for hire or for sale and are refurbished or configured as required.
Reporting to the Customer Damage Manager a Customer Damage Coordinator is required to.
- Process damage cases and customer enquiries accurately and timely manner and in line with company process.
- Process damage claims in line with our company and customer Service Level Agreements.
- Process damage claims so they are fair and commercially viable for both the customer and Nixon Hire every time.
- Track and manage all damage cases for a quick completion.
- Work with our depot network and Central support teams to obtain information to ensure effective damage case with our customers.
- Process any queries relating to damage charges.
- Work with the Customer Damage Manager to continuously improve process and service to customers.
The ideal candidate will require:
- A background of dealing with customers over the telephone or face to face, with an excellent approach to customer service and communication.
- Experience of handling customer accounts with Service Level Agreements, with a confident and professional manner.
- The equivalent to an NVQ Level II in Business Administration, with excellent and accurate IT skill set and the ability to effectively prioritise own workload.
- The equivalent to an NVQ Level II in Customer Service, with an excellent approach and attitude to customers and colleagues.
- A background of handling customer queries and problem solving with a practical and confident approach.
- A flexible approach to change and drive to continuously improve.
- Competitive salary
- Workplace pension
- 23 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays on starting
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com