Customer Service Coordinator (Maternity Cover)Location: Central Support Office (Newcastle)
We are looking to recruit a Customer Service Coordinator to join our customer service team based in our Central Support Office in Newcastle, covering maternity leave.
- Contract type: Temporary Maternity Cover (approx. 9 months)
- Contracted Hours: Full Time
Nixon Hire Overview
Established 52 years ago, Nixon Hire is a UK leader in the provision of construction equipment. Our core product offering includes plant, accommodation, welfare facilities, toilets and modular buildings.
With over 24,000 assets and 300 product lines, we supply products and services to commercial and domestic customers. Nixon Hire operate from Depot locations nationwide, from which our products are prepared and dispatched for hire or for sale and are refurbished or configured as required.
- Ensuring that all enquiries from all avenues are responded to in a timely manner.
- Offering customers an efficient, knowledgeable and courteous service.
- Ensure the Customer Service Dashboard is managed effectively; posting and returning contracts, working with all Nixon Hire Depots and departments to address any potential discrepancies.
- To ensure that all internal & external paperwork is chased and uploaded efficiently.
- Liaising with Transport Team to ensure delivery timescales are met.
- Communicating effectively with the customer to advise of any delivery/collections issues.
- Management of contracts to ensure continuation of hire charges apply where required.
- Work closely with the Purchase & Supply team to ensure that the Loss/Stolen & Damage process is followed accordingly.
- Ensure customer follow up, to ensure successful delivery and obtain any feedback regarding equipment and service.
- Identify and understand root cause of invoice queries and work with the Customer Services Manager to suggest preventative measures.
- Where Credits are required to be issued, calculate and complete credits in a timely manner.
- Ensuring all Contracts are accurate in line with the customer pricing agreement, accurate start dates and collection dates prior to posting.
- Liaising with Credit Control to ensure customer accounts are maintained correctly.
- Previous experience in a Customer Services role.
- Previous experience of managing high administration tasks.
- Ability to work within a large team environment.
- A Competitive Salary
- Generous Workplace Employer Contribution Pension
- 23 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- Monday to Friday working days
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org