Digital Marketing Executive - Maternity CoverLocation: Central Support Office
Nixon Hire is looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Executive. We are looking for a self-starter, someone who will look for and create opportunities to produce interesting and engaging content for a variety of platforms.
SEO & PPC performance is a key priority for this role.
- Create and edit content for a variety of campaigns
- Create and edit content for email marketing campaigns
- Create and edit landing pages for campaigns
- Manage and maintain the company website, ensuring all content is accurate and up to date
- Manage all social media accounts for the business
- Schedule and publish content on all social media platforms
- Take photos of activities within the business and publish on relevant platforms
- Liaise with internal staff on marketing related enquiries
- Produce reports for senior management
- Relevant degree or qualification in Marketing
- Professional experience in a digital marketing role
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to multi task
- Proactive and able to use own initiative
- Experience in social media and advertising platforms
- Experience in Google Adwords and Analytics
- Experience of working with Mailchimp
- Experience of the Adobe Creative Suite
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience, please submit us a copy of your most current CV.