We are looking to recruit an experienced Fitter to join our workshop in our Aberdeen Depot.
Contract type: Permanent
Working Hours: Full Time
Nixon Hire Overview
Established 52 years ago, Nixon Hire is a UK leader in the provision of construction equipment.
Our core product offering includes plant, accommodation, welfare facilities, toilets and modular buildings.
With over 24,000 assets and 300 product lines, we supply products and services to commercial and domestic customers. Nixon Hire operate from over 20 Depot locations, from which our products are prepared and dispatched for hire or for sale and are refurbished or configured as required.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Repairing / overhauling and maintaining plant & tools, economically and efficiently, ensuring that customer breakdowns are dealt with in a timely manner to limit downtime, and machines are serviced in time to ensure hire commitments are met.
- Obtaining / requesting all parts necessary to carry out repairs.
- Salvaging usable parts from machines being repaired / scrapped.
- Carrying out minor welding, painting and electrical tasks on plant.
- CITB or equivalent qualification
- A Minimum of two years' experience as a fitter
- Full clean Driving License
- Competitive Salary
- Workplace pension
- 23 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays on starting
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com