Toilet ForemanLocation: Aberdeen
We are looking for a passionate, motivated, focused and excellent team leader with strong communication skills to join our Aberdeen Depot as Foreman of our Toilet Division.
Contract type: Permanent
Working Hours: 40 Hours
Nixon Hire Overview
Established 52 years ago, Nixon Hire is a UK leader in the provision of construction equipment.
Our core product offering includes plant, accommodation, welfare facilities, toilets and modular buildings.
With over 24,000 assets and 300 product lines, we supply products and services to commercial and domestic customers. Nixon Hire operate from over 20 Depot locations, from which our products are prepared and dispatched for hire or for sale and are refurbished or configured as required.
The Foreman will be responsible for:
- Overseeing a team ensuring work is distributed equitably and efficiently
- Co-ordinating staff to make sure there is adequate level of cover to service the customer.
- Ensuring toilets are available to meet hire requirements in line with the Company standard.
- Identifying and dealing with customer requests and queries in a professional manner.
- Managing stock levels in the department.
- Strong organisation skills
- Previous experience in a supervisory role
- Digi Card holder
- Drivers CPC
- 7.5T Driving Licence
- Competitive salary
- Workplace pension
- 23 days holiday plus Bank Holidays on starting
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org