Hire and Sales Coordinator (Rehire)Location: Central Support Office (Newcastle)
We are looking to recruit a Hire and Sales Coordinator for our Nixon Rehire department.
Contract type: Permanent
Working Hours: 40 Hours per week
Nixon Hire Overview
Established 52 years ago, Nixon Hire is a UK leader in the provision of construction equipment. Our core product offering includes plant, accommodation, welfare facilities, toilets and modular buildings.
With over 24,000 assets and 300 product lines, we supply products and services to commercial and domestic customers. Nixon Hire operate from Depot locations nationwide, from which our products are prepared and dispatched for hire or for sale and are refurbished or configured as required.
Our Nixon Rehire Division specialise in supplying non-core equipment via a pre-approved supply chain to complement our own core fleet.
The role will involve being an effective member of our highly driven and motivated rehire sales team, maximising hires, offering customers an efficient, knowledgeable, and courteous service which ensures their requirements are identified and met within required timescales. Liaising with relevant suppliers to utilise availability and meet our customer’s needs, you will also be required to liaise with our pre-approved supply chain to confirm availability along with timescales for delivery. You will be expected to work closely with both our external customers and internal Business Development managers to ensure we deliver against all customers expectations
- Previous experience of working in a targeted based role which included dealing with internal and external customers.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with both internal and external customers
- Handle and record customer enquiries and source new business
- Follow up quotations and enquiries
- Committed to offering first class customer service
- An enthusiastic team player, who engages colleagues and willingly shares knowledge and information
- Motivated self-starter who can work on there own but also as part of a team
- Ability to work in a fast paced sales environment along with effectively working under pressure
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong communication skills both verbally & written
- Previous experience working within the hire industry or similar sales or operational role
- Competitive Salary
- Competitive Bonus Scheme
- Workplace pension
- 23 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays on starting
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com