Hire and Sales CoordinatorLocation: Central Support Office (Newcastle)
The Hire & Sales Coordinator role is a key role within Nixon Hire, based at our office just outside of Newcastle Upon Tyne. You will be working within a team and have the ability to build and retain successful working relationships with both customers and colleagues, delivering excellent customer service both over the telephone and via email.
Contract Type: Permanent
Working Hours: Full Time
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Ensuring all enquiries are responded to in a timely manner via telephone and email
- Liaising closely with the depot network and other departments to ensure delivery of service/product
- Offering customers an efficient, knowledgeable and courteous service
- Meeting the customers requirements from point of Order to Delivery of product
- Raising Quotes and Processing Hire and Sales orders
- Following up on customer orders, to ensure successful delivery and obtain any feedback regarding equipment and service.
- Ensuring product knowledge is maintained at an adequate level
- Liaise with Sales team to maximise sales opportunity across the depot network.
So what are we looking for?
- Enthusiastic, upbeat and professional individuals, who really care about delivering the best service.
- You will either have previous experience of, or a keen understanding of good customer service.
- We are looking for someone who is a team player, that has the ability to work in a fast paced and friendly environment.
Skills that are required for the role:
- Experience of dealing with customers and clients over the telephone or face to face
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, within a team
- Personal Organisation with the ability to prioritise your own workload
- Excellent customer service, communication and relationship building skills
- Attention to detail
- Be proactive and innovative whilst showing flexibility
- Driving new ideas
- Problem solving
- Approachable and positive attitude
- Excellent IT skills, with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Competitive salary
- Workplace Pension
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays on starting
Nixon Hire Overview
Established 52 years ago, Nixon Hire is a UK leader in the provision of construction equipment. Our core product offering includes plant, accommodation, welfare facilities, toilets and modular buildings.
With over 24,000 assets and 300 product lines, we supply products and services to commercial and domestic customers. Nixon Hire operate from Depot locations nationwide, from which our products are prepared and dispatched for hire or for sale and are refurbished or configured as required.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com