Hire and Sales CoordinatorLocation: Central Support Office (Newcastle)
The Hire & Sales Coordinator role is a key role within Nixon Hire, based at our office just outside of Newcastle Upon Tyne. You will be working within a team and have the ability to build and retain successful working relationships with both customers and colleagues, delivering excellent customer service both over the telephone and via email.
Contract Type: Permanent
Working Hours: Full Time
Nixon Hire Overview:
Founded in 1967, Nixon Hire is a dynamic and professional family-run business employing almost 500 people across an ever-expanding Depot network. We draw on over 54 years of experience to deliver quality plant, tools, machinery, accommodation and portable toilet products and services that are second to none. We are passionate about what we do and work tirelessly to ensure we are continually improving.
We are proud of our people. Nixon Hire employ skilled, experienced and knowledgeable people. We employ people who live locally to the Depots we operate so we know the local areas we work in well. We understand the importance of training and developing our people and invest significant resources to ensure we are up-to-date with current requirements. We are extremely proud to have many members of staff celebrating over 40 YEARS service with us, with the longest serving employee currently in their 47th year!
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Ensuring all enquiries are responded to in a timely manner via telephone and email
- Liaising closely with the depot network and other departments to ensure delivery of service/product
- Offering customers an efficient, knowledgeable and courteous service
- Meeting the customers requirements from point of Order to Delivery of product
- Raising Quotes and Processing Hire and Sales orders
- Following up on customer orders, to ensure successful delivery and obtain any feedback regarding equipment and service.
- Ensuring product knowledge is maintained at an adequate level
- Liaise with Sales team to maximise sales opportunity across the depot network.
- Enthusiastic, upbeat and professional individuals, who really care about delivering the best service.
- You will either have previous experience of, or a keen understanding of good customer service.
- We are looking for someone who is a team player, that has the ability to work in a fast paced and friendly environment.
Skills that are required for the role:
- Experience of dealing with customers and clients over the telephone or face to face
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, within a team
- Personal Organisation with the ability to prioritise your own workload
- Excellent customer service, communication and relationship building skills
- Attention to detail
- Be proactive and innovative whilst showing flexibility
- Driving new ideas
- Problem solving
- Approachable and positive attitude
- Excellent IT skills, with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Competitive Salary
- 23 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays on starting
- Hybrid Office / Work from home rota in place
- Christmas shut down
- No weekend or evening working
- Bonus scheme
- Workplace pension and life assurance
- Cycle and Tech scheme
- High Street discount voucher scheme
- Option to purchase additional holidays
- Christmas savings club
- Reward and recognition scheme
- Employee assistance program
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org