Hire and Sales Manager (Extra)Location: Central Support Office (Newcastle)
We are looking to recruit a Hire and Sales Manager for our Hire and Sales, Extra department.
Contract type: Permanent
Working Hours: 40 Hours
Nixon Hire Overview
Established 52 years ago, Nixon Hire is a UK leader in the provision of construction equipment. Our core product offering includes plant, accommodation, welfare facilities, toilets and modular buildings.
With over 24,000 assets and 300 product lines, we supply products and services to commercial and domestic customers. Nixon Hire operate from over 20 Depot locations, from which our products are prepared and dispatched for hire or for sale and are refurbished or configured as required.
The role will involve effective management of a team within the Central Hire Desk function, maximising hires and sales within the rehire department. Motivating and leading your team to achieve and exceed targets, offering guidance and supervision to your team.
- Line Management experience
- Experience of resource planning i.e. holidays, absence, training days
- Experience of people management including employee relations
- Previous experience of working in a sales environment
- Experience of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to work in a fast paced sales environment
- Competitive salary
- 23 Days Holiday on starting plus 8 Bank Holidays
- Generous workplace pension
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com