Hire and Sales CoordinatorLocation: Central Support Office (Newcastle)
We are looking to recruit a Hire and Sales Coordinator for our Hire and Sales department.
Contract type: Permanent
Working Hours: 40 Hours
Nixon Hire Overview
Established 52 years ago, Nixon Hire is a UK leader in the provision of construction equipment. Our core product offering includes plant, accommodation, welfare facilities, toilets and modular buildings.
With over 24,000 assets and 300 product lines, we supply products and services to commercial and domestic customers. Nixon Hire operate from over 20 Depot locations, from which our products are prepared and dispatched for hire or for sale and are refurbished or configured as required.
The role will involve being an effective member of our Central Hire Desk team, maximising hires, offering customers an efficient, knowledgeable and courteous service which ensures their requirements are identified and met within required timescales. Liaising with relevant departments to utilise availability and meet hire commitments.
- Previous experience of working in a sales and hire environment
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with both internal and external customers
- Experience of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to work in a fast paced sales environment
- Experience in the plant hire industry
- Competitive Salary
- Competitive Bonus Scheme
- Workplace pension
- 23 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays on starting
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com