We are currently looking for a Labourer to join our Essex Depot.
The ideal person will be highly motivated, able to prioritise workloads and have previous experience in a similar role/environment.
Contract type: Permanent
Working Hours: Full Time
Nixon Hire Overview:
Founded in 1967, Nixon Hire is a dynamic and professional family-run business employing almost 500 people across an ever-expanding Depot network. We draw on over 54 years of experience to deliver quality plant, tools, machinery, accommodation and portable toilet products and services that are second to none. We are passionate about what we do and work tirelessly to ensure we are continually improving.
We are proud of our people. Nixon Hire employ skilled, experienced and knowledgeable people. We employ people who live locally to the Depots we operate so we know the local areas we work in well. We understand the importance of training and developing our people and invest significant resources to ensure we are up-to-date with current requirements. We are extremely proud to have many members of staff celebrating over 40 YEARS service with us, with the longest serving employee currently in their 47th year!
- Ensuring workshop area / canteen / washrooms / yard area are kept clean and tidy at all times as per basic Health & Safety guidelines
- Ensuring company assets are stored in the allocated areas as shown on each Depot Layout Plan.
- Cleaning and preparing our fleet of accommodation and portable toilet units, ensuring they are ready for hire.
- Emptying rubbish bins on a daily basis.
- Washing down incoming plant units etc, recording details of excessively dirty items to ensure customers can be charged accordingly.
- Delivering / collecting items to or from sites or suppliers.
- Liaising with Stores Department to ensure adequate levels of cleaning equipment etc. are maintained.
- Driving forklift if in possession of a forklift licence.
- Competitive salary
- Enhanced overtime rates
- 23 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays on starting (increasing with length of service)
- Workplace pension and life assurance
- Cycle and Tech scheme
- High street discount scheme
- Christmas savings club
- Reward and recognition scheme
- Employee assistance program
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com