Labourer (Accommodation)Location: Warrington
We are looking to recruit a Labourer (Accommodation) to join our Warrington Depot.
A full UK driving licence is essential.
Contract type: Permanent
Working Hours: Full Time
Nixon Hire Overview
Established 52 years ago, Nixon Hire is a UK leader in the provision of construction equipment. Our core product offering includes plant, accommodation, welfare facilities, toilets and modular buildings.
With over 24,000 assets and 300 product lines, we supply products and services to commercial and domestic customers. Nixon Hire operate from Depot locations nationwide, from which our products are prepared and dispatched for hire or for sale and are refurbished or configured as required.
The role will include, but not be exclusive, of the following:
- Ensuring all areas are kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Cleaning and preparing our fleet of accommodation and welfare units and vans, ensuring they are ready for hire
- Checking in off hired items.
- Minor repairs when required.
- General housekeeping duties as required.
- Competitive rate of pay
- Workplace Pension
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays on starting
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com