Labourer/Relief Service DriverLocation: Berwick
We are looking to recruit a Labourer/Relief Service Driver to join our Berwick depot.
Contract type: Permanent
Working Hours: 40 Hours
Nixon Hire Overview
Established 52 years ago, Nixon Hire is a UK leader in the provision of construction equipment. Our core product offering includes plant, accommodation, welfare facilities, toilets and modular buildings.
With over 24,000 assets and 300 product lines, we supply products and services to commercial and domestic customers. Nixon Hire operate from over 20 Depot locations, from which our products are prepared and dispatched for hire or for sale and are refurbished or configured as required.
The role will include, but not be exclusive, of the following:
- Ensuring all areas are kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Washing down of portable toilets on return.
- General housekeeping duties as required.
- Occasional loading, delivery, servicing and collection of our fleet of portable toilets.
As the role requires occasional driving, the following requirements are essential:
- Minimum Class C1 + E driving licence
- Driver CPC which must have at least one days’ CPC banked for each year after the card was obtained
- Digital Tachograph Card
- Competitive rate of pay
- Workplace pension
- 23 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays on starting
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org