Maintenance Person (Welfare)Location: Essex
We are looking to recruit an experienced Maintenance Person to join our workshop in our Essex Depot.
Contract type: Permanent
Working Hours: Full Time
Nixon Hire Overview
Established 52 years ago, Nixon Hire is a UK leader in the provision of construction equipment.
Our core product offering includes plant, accommodation, welfare facilities, toilets and modular buildings.
With over 24,000 assets and 300 product lines, we supply products and services to commercial and domestic customers. Nixon Hire operate from Depot locations nationwide, from which our products are prepared and dispatched for hire or for sale and are refurbished or configured as required.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Carrying out general maintenance and valeting of welfare vans and other items of plant/vehicles, economically and efficiently
- Recording any repair necessary.
Liaising with Stores Department to ensure adequate levels of welfare van parts are maintained.
Driving forklift truck if in possession of a forklift licence.
Delivering/collecting items to or from sites or suppliers.
- Experience in a similar role with experience with cabins and welfare units.
- General maintenance experience including plumbing and electrical.
- Full clean Driving License and CPC.
- Competitive Salary
- Workplace pension
- 23 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays on starting
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org