Major Account Coordinator - Haydock
We are looking to recruit a passionate, motivated and focused individual, for the role of Major Account Co-Ordinator to provide effective support and service to our Key Customer based in Haydock.
Contract type: Permanent
Working Hours: Full Time
Nixon Hire Overview
Established 52 years ago, Nixon Hire is a UK leader in the provision of construction equipment. Our core product offering includes plant, accommodation, welfare facilities, toilets and modular buildings.
With over 24,000 assets and 300 product lines, we supply products and services to commercial and domestic customers. Nixon Hire operate from 14 Depot locations, from which our products are prepared and dispatched for hire or for sale and are refurbished or configured as required.
This position is based in the Customers premises and although this position will not be based in Nixon Hire premises the support and communication network will be constant. As a Major Account Co-Ordinator, your main responsibility will be to provide an efficient and effective service to a Key Account.
Someone who has prior knowledge of the Hire industry is desired, however full training will be given to the successful candidate.
The main responsibilities of this position are:
- Receiving order and request for collections / off hires
- Dealing with enquiries and converting them into hires
- Liaising with the Depot Network to ensure orders are fulfilled efficiently
- Providing Quotations
- Develop Relationships with the Key Customer
- Dealing with damages, calculating costs, liaising with customers regarding damages and ensuring payment is received
The core skill requirements of this role are:
- A professional manner with good communication and people skills
- PC literate with experience of Microsoft Systems
- Ability to prioritise work load and work to tight deadlines
- Motivated self-starter with good administration, time management and organisation skills
Competitive salary based upon experience
Generous bonus scheme
23 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays on starting