Major Account Supervisor - Durham
We are looking to recruit a passionate, motivated and focused individual, for the role of Major Account Supervisor to provide effective support and service to one of our Key Customers based in their offices in Durham.
Contract type: Permanent
Working Hours: Full Time
Nixon Hire Overview
Established 52 years ago, Nixon Hire is a UK leader in the provision of construction equipment. Our core product offering includes plant, accommodation, welfare facilities, toilets and modular buildings.
With over 24,000 assets and 300 product lines, we supply products and services to commercial and domestic customers. Nixon Hire operate from over 20 Depot locations, from which our products are prepared and dispatched for hire or for sale and are refurbished or configured as required.
This position is based in the Customers premises and although this position will not be based in Nixon Hire premises the support and communication network will be constant. As a Major Account Supervisor your main responsibility will be to provide an efficient and effective service to a Key Account.
Someone who has prior knowledge of the Hire industry is desired, however full training will be given to the successful candidate.
The main responsibilities of this position are:
- Providing effective support to our major account in Durham. Continually striving to improve service and excellence by proactively developing relationships and delivering a professional service.
- Supervising the Hire Desk to ensure that the Hire Desk is ran efficiently, professionally and that exceeds expected levels of customer service.
- Ensuring that you and your staff are offering the customer an efficient, knowledgeable and courteous service, ensuring the customers’ needs and requirements are clearly identified and that the product/service is available within the timescales required.
- Ensuring that you and your staff’s product knowledge is maintained to an adequate level to guarantee the customer experience and maximise every opportunity.
- Establishing effective communications between the Hire Desk, Sales Team, Workshops, Central Support Office, Managed Divisions and the Depot Network to ensure compliance and efficiency as a whole.
- Ensuring all customer enquiries and complaints are handled in a timely, effective and professional manner.
- Ensuring there is adequate staff resource in place to meet company objectives at all times, taking into consideration holiday and sickness. Ensuring completion and compliance of the holiday and absence process.
- Holding regular performance reviews with Hire Desk staff, to incorporate Hire/Sales Revenues, System Performance and Training requirements.
- Participating in the recruitment, induction and continuous training of all hire desk staff, responsible for the hire desk coaching and mentoring.
- Completing Key Performance Indictors.
- Meeting targets as set by the company.
- Attending customer review meetings.
The core skill requirements of this role are:
- A professional manner with good communication and people skills
- PC literate with experience of Microsoft Systems
- Ability to prioritise work load and work to tight deadlines
- Motivated self-starter with good administration, time management and organisation skills
- Competitive salary based upon experience
- Generous bonus scheme
- Workplace pension
- 23 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays on starting
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org