We are looking to recruit a Spray Painter to join our Accommodation department in our Glasgow Depot.
Contract type: Temporary
Working Hours: Full Time
Nixon Hire Overview
Established 52 years ago, Nixon Hire is a UK leader in the provision of construction equipment. Our core product offering includes plant, accommodation, welfare facilities, toilets and modular buildings.
With over 24,000 assets and 300 product lines, we supply products and services to commercial and domestic customers. Nixon Hire operate from over 20 Depot locations, from which our products are prepared and dispatched for hire or for sale and are refurbished or configured as required.
The main duties of the role include:
- Preparing and painting Accommodation units, including recording remedial work necessary as a result of customer damage and raising paperwork.
- Ensuring tools and spray equipment are used correctly, adequately maintained and cleaned, tested before use, and securely stored.
- Liaising with Stores Department to ensure adequate levels of paint etc. are maintained.
- Recording all work carried out by the Paintshop.
- Carrying out painting jobs for other departments if neccassary
- Carrying out minor painting jobs throughout depot.
- Competitive rate of pay
- Workplace pension
- 23 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays on starting
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org