Regional Sales Manager (Southern)Location: Essex
We are looking for a strong candidate to join our sales team as Sales Manager for our southern region. The role will be mobile and require travel throughout the south from a base in our Essex Depot.
The ideal candidate will be highly driven with a desire to succeed, be personable and have the ability to manage their own team. You will also be self-motivated, well organised and have strong communication skills at all levels. Experience in a similar role and industry is essential as well as possessing a full valid driving license.
Contract type: Permanent
Working Hours: Full Time
Nixon Hire Overview
Established 52 years ago, Nixon Hire is a UK leader in the provision of construction equipment. Our core product offering includes plant, accommodation, welfare facilities, toilets and modular buildings.
With over 24,000 assets and 300 product lines, we supply products and services to commercial and domestic customers. Nixon Hire operate from 22 Depot locations, from which our products are prepared and dispatched for hire or for sale and are refurbished or configured as required.
The key responsibilities for the role include:
- Developing new sales opportunities for the business in the south.
- Coordinating all of the Company’s sales efforts, including holding regular meetings with all sales staff to establish target customers, scheduling customer visits as well as monitoring progress of previous visits.
- Managing, motivating and measuring the performance of Sales Executive’s to ensure revenue targets are met.
- Preparing and delivering presentations to customers when required.
- Recruitment of Sales Executive's when required alongside Depot Managers.
Generous Bonus Scheme
23 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays on starting