Service DriverLocation: Castleford
We are looking to recruit a Service Driver for our Castleford depot.
Contract type: Temporary
Working Hours: 40 Hours plus an enhanced rate for overtime
Nixon Hire Overview
Established 52 years ago, Nixon Hire is a UK leader in the provision of construction equipment.
Our core product offering includes plant, accommodation, welfare facilities, toilets and modular buildings.
With over 24,000 assets and 300 product lines, we supply products and services to commercial and domestic customers. Nixon Hire operate from over 20 Depot locations, from which our products are prepared and dispatched for hire or for sale and are refurbished or configured as required.
The role will involve the loading, delivery, servicing and collecting of our fleet of portable toilets throughout the surrounding region to our customers. This will be done by upholding the Nixon Hire values at all times ensuring work is carried out in a safe and timely manner.
- Minimum Class C1 + E driving licence
- Driver CPC which must have at least one days’ CPC banked for each year after the card was obtained
- Digital Tachograph Card
- Experience in a similar position
- A good geographical knowledge of the local area
- Competitive rate of pay
- Bonus payments for all serviced toilets
- Workplace pension
- 23 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays on starting
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org