Site Services Co-ordinatorLocation: Central Support Office (Newcastle)
- We are looking to recruit a Site Services Coordinator, to become an effective member of the Site Services Team, based at our Central Support Office, Newcastle upon Tyne.
The Site Services team is responsible for handling all customer requirements for their sites, before, during and at the end of hire.
- Nixon Hire Overview:
Founded in 1967, Nixon Hire is a dynamic and professional family-run business employing almost 500 people across an ever-expanding Depot network. We draw on over 54 years of experience to deliver quality plant, tools, machinery, accommodation and portable toilet products and services that are second to none. We are passionate about what we do and work tirelessly to ensure we are continually improving.
- We are proud of our people. Nixon Hire employ skilled, experienced and knowledgeable people. We employ people who live locally to the Depots we operate so we know the local areas we work in well. We understand the importance of training and developing our people and invest significant resources to ensure we are up-to-date with current requirements. We are extremely proud to have many members of staff celebrating over 40 YEARS service with us, with the longest serving employee currently in their 47th year!
- Job Role
Reporting to the Site Services Manager, a Site Services Coordinator is required to.
- Ensure that all enquiries from both internal and external customers are responded to efficiently and professionally. Ensure that all enquiries are processed in an effective and timely manner as per company policies/procedures.
- Process, coordinate and manage all on site requirements for the customer, including but not limited to:
- On Site Breakdowns
- On Site Installations
- On Site Preventative Maintenance
- On Site Servicing
- Organising on Site Project Management
- Remote Software Set Up
- Effectively communicate with depot & mobile teams to ensure site services are successfully executed.
- Highlighting all potential issues and complaints to the Site Services Manager.
- Proactively contact sites to give guidance on operation of more technical products.
- Monitor and manage performance of products using product specific and specialised software.
- Maintain in-depth working knowledge of the company’s products, brands, campaigns, systems, and processes.
- Essential Criteria
- A background of dealing with customers over the telephone or face to face, with an excellent approach to customer service and communication.
- A background of dealing with maintenance planning in a similar industry.
- Good geographical knowledge of the UK.
- Have experience in using different software maintenance platforms.
- Experience of handling customer accounts with Service Level Agreements, with a confident and professional manner.
- The equivalent to an NVQ Level II in Business Administration, with excellent and accurate IT skill set and the ability to effectively prioritise own workload.
- The equivalent to an NVQ Level II in Customer Service, with an excellent approach and attitude to customers and colleagues.
- A flexible approach to change and drive to continuously improve.
- Competitive Salary
- 23 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays on starting (increasing with length of service)
- Workplace pension and life assurance
- Cycle and Tech scheme
- High Street discount voucher scheme
- Option to purchase additional holidays
- Christmas savings club
- Reward and recognition scheme
- Employee assistance program
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Provisional Application Form
* = required fieldsPosition Applied For : Site Services Co-ordinator, Central Support Office (Newcastle)