Supervisor - Toilets (Fixed Term Contract)Location: Bristol
We are looking for a Supervisor to join our Bristol Depot.
Contract type: Fixed Term (12 months)
Working Hours: Full Time
Nixon Hire Overview
Established 52 years ago, Nixon Hire is a UK leader in the provision of construction equipment. Our core product offering includes plant, accommodation, welfare facilities, toilets and modular buildings.
With over 24,000 assets and 300 product lines, we supply products and services to commercial and domestic customers. Nixon Hire operate from over 20 Depot locations, from which our products are prepared and dispatched for hire or for sale and are refurbished or configured as required.
- Supervising toilet service drivers ensuring that work is distributed equitably and efficiently to ensure product is available to meet hire requirements, breakdowns are dealt with promptly, toilets on hire are serviced regularly and preventative maintenance is carried out in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Dealing with customer calls regarding enquiries and breakdowns and establishing their requirements.
- Maintaining and monitoring daily breakdown sheet, monitoring breakdown response times, analysing and reporting on same to the Depot Manager.
- Ensuring there is adequate staff resource in place to meet the companies objectives at all times, taking into consideration holiday and staff sickness.
- Ensuring all toilets returned from hire are carefully inspected to ensure all damages (including graffiti) are recorded, attaching service cards and issuing site damages to Depot Manager.
- Ensuring toilet service books, waste transfer notes, and all delivery / collection / exchange paperwork is correctly completed, and all workshop paperwork is received upon job completion and passed to appropriate department or filed.
- Ensuring drivers carry out daily checks on their vehicles and report any defects, organising correction of defects and liaising with the Group Logistics Manager to ensure vehicles are regularly serviced.
- Noting low stock levels when issuing or receiving goods, and carrying out regular reviews of stock levels, raising purchase requisitions to ensure minimum stock levels are maintained. Carrying out regular stock checks, ensuring goods are stored correctly in designated areas.
- Ensuring new toilets are tested before being booked into fleet in accordance with manufacturers recommendations, and records of such checks are maintained. Transferring items from stock into fleet, including processing all paperwork and attaching PDI documentation, and placing equipment in designated area to be checked.
- Ensuring all appropriate paperwork for equipment transferred to or from other depots is processed promptly.
- Ensuring the building / yard is maintained and secured at all times, all required designated areas are clearly marked and units, toilets, and parts are held / stored in the appropriate areas. Ensuring the works office and yard areas are maintained in tidy, clean and hazard free condition.
- Complying with, and ensuring all staff are aware of, and complying with all Company procedures and in particular Health & Safety procedures, Health & Safety Directives and the Company’s P.P.E. requirements. This will include organising training or toolbox talks to address issues.
- Coordinating holiday requests / overtime working to ensure adequate cover for breakdowns / servicing is maintained at all times. Recording and reporting absenteeism to the appropriate departments.
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Bonus Scheme
- Workplace Pension
- 23 days Holiday plus Bank Holidays on starting
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org