Workshop AdministratorLocation: Nottingham
Our Nottingham Depot is looking to recruit an experienced administrator for their workshop on a fixed term contract. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated with a strong attention to detail. You should have strong organisational skills and a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word and Excel. Prior knowledge and experience of the Hire industry would be advantageous.
Contract type: Fixed Term
Working Hours: 40 Hours
Nixon Hire Overview
Established 52 years ago, Nixon Hire is a UK leader in the provision of construction equipment.
Our core product offering includes plant, accommodation, welfare facilities, toilets and modular buildings.
With over 24,000 assets and 300 product lines, we supply products and services to commercial and domestic customers. Nixon Hire operate from 14 Depot locations, from which our products are prepared and dispatched for hire or for sale and are refurbished or configured as required.
The main responsibilities of the role involve:
- Checking, inspecting and booking in all goods received
- Ensuring distribution of all goods in a timely manner
- Checking and processing parts requisitions from workshop, drivers or other staff in accordance with company procedures
- Raising purchase requisitions to obtain the necessary goods as well as following up to ensure prompt delivery and turnaround
- Carrying out regular reviews of stock levels to ensure minimum stock levels are maintained and replenished when necessary
- Carrying out regular stock checks, ensuring goods are stored correctly in designated areas
- Packaging and organising deliveries to customers, returns to suppliers, or stock to other depots
- Maintaining a high standard of customer service through dealing with customer enquiries both on the telephone and the counter in a professional manner
- Ensuring all paperwork is processed and maintained in accordance with company guidelines
Generous holiday entitlement as well as Bank Holidays