Yard SupervisorLocation: Aberdeen
We are looking to recruit an experienced Yard Supervisor to join our workshop in our Aberdeen Depot.
Contract type: Permanent
Working Hours: Full Time
Nixon Hire Overview
Established 52 years ago, Nixon Hire is a UK leader in the provision of construction equipment.
Our core product offering includes plant, accommodation, welfare facilities, toilets and modular buildings.
With over 24,000 assets and 300 product lines, we supply products and services to commercial and domestic customers. Nixon Hire operate from over 20 Depot locations, from which our products are prepared and dispatched for hire or for sale and are refurbished or configured as required.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Ensuring company assets are stored in the allocated areas as shown on each Depot Layout Plan.
- Where applicable, painting plant, accommodation units and vehicles.
- Emptying rubbish bins on a daily basis.
- Washing down incoming and outgoing plant/toilets/accommodation units etc
- Checking and completing all paperwork in connection with equipment both leaving & retuning to the depot.
- Ensuring information is passed to the Workshop Manager / Workshop Administrator accordingly for Workshop Order processing.
- Ensuring equipment is made Ready for Hire and all equipment is stored in clearly defined, designated areas.
- Delivering / collecting items to or from sites or suppliers.
- Liaising with Stores Department to ensure adequate levels of cleaning equipment etc. are maintained.
- HGV License
- Drivers CPC
- 12T Forklift Certificate
- Competitive Salary
- Workplace pension
- 31 days holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays on starting
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org